I have attached 2 scripts. They only differ in one character. If you try to import from SQL files in CUBRID Manager and select one of the files attached, then the outcome is the following:
- test.sql : Success Count: 2, Fail Count: 0, Status: Finished
- test2.sql : Success Count: 5, Fail Count: 0, Status: Finished
Because test.sql contains „ symbol, the script stops at that line and does not process the remaining lines nor give an error.
It is a blocker bug especially because:
1. it works in csql and in the new query window in CM
2. it does not give any error (it just states finished correctly)
3. the line containing the „ symbol and all the following lines are not imported (even if they don't contain the symbol).